- Accept the things I cannot change; change the things I can; seek the wisdom to know the difference between the two (- paraphrasing from The Serenity Prayer)
- Don’t chase people. Be an example. Attract them. Work hard & be myself. The people who belong in my life will come and find me and stay. Just do my thing. (- from@lawofattraction0101 & recently posted on Instagram by my friend Sonia)
- Adhere to the Seven Laws of Spiritual Success…
- The Law of Pure Potentiality: Take time to be silent, to just BE. Meditate twice a day. Silently witness the intelligence within every living thing. Practice non-judgment.
- The Law of Giving: Today, give everyone I encounter a gift: a compliment or flower (photo). Gratefully receive gifts. Keep wealth circulating by giving and receiving care, affection, appreciation and love.
- The Law of Karma: Every action generates a force of energy that returns to us in like kind. Choosing actions that bring happiness and success to others ensures the flow of happiness and success to me.
- The Law of Least Effort: Accept people, situations, and events as they occur. Take responsibility for my situation and for all events seen as problems. Relinquish the need to defend my point of view.
- The Law of Intention and Desire: Inherent in every intention and desire is the mechanics for its fulfilment. Make a list of desires. Trust that when things don’t seem to go my way, there is a reason.
- The Law of Detachment: Allow myself, and others, the freedom to be who we are. Do not force solutions—allow solutions to spontaneously emerge. Uncertainty is essential, and the path to freedom.
- The Law of Dharma: We have taken manifestation in physical form to fulfil a purpose.
– by Deepak Chopra
4. Creative thought – viewing things differently, seeking beauty and creating new perspectives. Like these edits of a photo of a lily that my sister Cathy sent to me…